Last year I took a theater class. It was super fun and it taught me a lot about acting.

I had some friends in the class but my teacher was the one who made the class super fun. She was kind and caring about people’s well-being. We played games to improve our skills. One game is called Whaa. Whaa is a game that my classmates started to like.We played it almost every day because it was super fun. I would explain it but it’s super confusing. That’s the story about Whaa!

People playing Whaa. The photos below were taken by a DA teacher. The kids are playing Whaa!

My PE teacher

Also, during PE this year we played street hockey. Street hockey is ice hockey but on pavement. It’s a combination of speed and coordination. Unlike any other type of hockey, there is a crease that nobody can go into, besides your stick. My favorite goal of the day was a great defensive play by a defender and then he passed it to me. I ran fast avoiding one defender and another as I passed it to another forward who got past a different defender. The final defender was approaching rapidly. He passed it across the crease and I was there to tip it in through the crease.  I loved this play and I will remember it for a while. And you everybody who wants to know yes we won the game 8-7! That’s the story of street hockey.

4 thoughts on “Acting & Street Hockey

1. I wish I could take the theater class! I was in a play in high school. We didn’t get to play games but we sure had fun.

2. I’m glad you have this fun memory, and I bet it’s not the only great play you made. There will be more chances!