I stood up and gave a five minute talk! Allow me to tell you about it. My class started with us watching TED Talks. We talked about how to present and things to keep in mind. I learned skills like public speaking, eye contact, and body language.

Next, I had to figure out what I wanted to talk about! I took a long think about things that fell under all these categories. Things that interest me, I know a lot about, and not everybody knows about. A few stood out to me. The main one was Lacrosse. I started playing lacrosse in 1st grade and rapidly fell in love with the sport. I joined a club team in 4th grade called Team 91 Carolina or know a 91. It was super fun and in 5th grade I made team 91 south. This is an organization that puts the best lacrosse players from the southeast on a team. It was super fun and I got to make friends through lacrosse. On the 6th I got an invite to join Team 91 National which put all the best kids from the USA on one team to play. It was so fun and the coaches were great. Lacrosse has given me strength, teamwork, friends, and memories that will last a lifetime.

One thought on “My TED Like Talk

1. I liked that you applied the things that you learned when presenting your Ted Talk. For example eye contact,and body language.